Who We Are
Samy Care Services is specialised in the Disability and Aged Care Services. We are focused on providing ongoing high-quality care within Canberra, Sydney and regional NSW. We are committed to providing the very best level of service at every touch point. As a Registered NDIS provider, we apply our extensive experience in Australian Disability Services, and is a member of the Australian Community Workers Association.
Samy Care Services provides peace of mind, customise and personalise service with a genuine interest in the wellbeing and happiness of our participants. We put people first, tailoring our services to your needs so you can achieve your goal and achievement.
Our staff are qualified,responsive, flexible and attentive.
Samy Care Services provides services to all age groups.
Our mission are:
“WE ALWAYS FOCUS ON HIGH QUALITY CARE”
“FOCUSING ON HIGH QUALITY WILL BRING A SMILE ON MANY FACES”
Samy Care Services promotes independence, dignity ,choice and control.Our team treat each service user as an individual not another number- with care, honest, respect, passion and understanding.
Our Core Values
- provide a high quality of services which improve participants’ and support workers’ quality of life
- promote participants’ independence
- observe our duty of care
- strive for continuity and consistency in service provision.
- promote visionary thinking
- behave in a positive and friendly manner
- provide inspiration and encouragement
- act ethically and with integrity
- accept responsibility and admit mistakes
- show trust and behave in a trustworthy manner
- share confidential information only where needed and with the permission of the person whose information it is
- protect and keep safe people’s private information.
- set achievable goals and work towards them
- continually improve our performance in all areas of operations, striving for excellence
- show leadership
- reflect on our work practices and systematically improve them
- promote a learning culture and are willing to learn
- support and promote professional development
- observe collective and individual boundaries
- account for our actions.
- treat people with respect and dignity
- respect people’s individual way of life, belief systems, culture and views
- welcome diversity and behave in a culturally sensitive way
- treat people fairly
- uphold people’s rights and support them to fulfill their responsibilities
- celebrate achievements
- consult people on issues concerning them.